We Buy and Trade Gear
Whether you're looking to get some cash or trade, bring your instruments and gear to us! While vintage gear is our specialty, we do consider newer items
What Do We Buy?
• Violins and Fiddles
• And nearly anything else with strings
Don't Trash It!
We've heard the stories and seen a 1960s Gibson SG that was bound for the trash before it ended up in our shop. Let us evaluate it and we'll tell you what its worth
Projects or decor instruments are always welcome! Our shop's charm includes many instruments strewn about the place in various states of disrepair.
Nothing is too far damaged for us to take a look at.
Our storefront has a dedicated following of players and collectors which makes us the ideal place to sell your musical possessions.
Gear less than $2000 is consigned with a 70/30 split
Gear greater than $2000 is consigned with a 80/20 split
Benefits of consigning with us
• You get more money than selling to a pawn shop or music store
• No dealing with potential buyers or "tire kickers", we handle it all
• Climate controlled (temperature and humidity) building
• Have your gear listed online and we'll package it to ship (optional on listings over $500)
• Increase your odds of selling your gear by allowing people to experience it in-person
We evaluate all gear at the store and reserve the right to decline consignment on an item-by-item basis. We also reserve the right to request a seller retrieve their item from the storefront.